Friday, April 8, 2011

FLIGHT OF THE WEEK for APRIL 2011 WEEK 1

ANNOUNCEMENT


It is my pleasure to announce that BRAVO FLIGHT is the Flight of the week for WEEK 1 of April 2011.  Their excellence was due mostly to two issue 1) Promotions and Advancements and 2) outstanding wear of the CAP uniform.

I am looking forward to next week's activities, as we get more training we can do more things.  A reminder...WEAR YOUR UNIFORM PROUDLY!!!

FLIGHT ROSTER
BRAVO FLIGHT- flight motto “Bravery at its Finest


C/SSgt S. Jimenez, CAP- FLIGHT SGT

C/SrA J. Cardec- Element Leader

C/Amn A. Canales- Assistant Element Leader

C/A1C A. Ziyad- Element Member

C/AB D. Salazar- Element Member

C/AB R. Gonzalez- Element Member

C/AB S. Del Valle- Element Member



SEMPER VIGILANS,

Major Joe Ely Carrales, CAP

1 comment:

c/sramn-gir said...

THIS IS C/SrA VELA ,IM SORRY I COULD NOT MAKE IT TO THE AIRSHOW. I REALLY WISH I COULD HAVE BUT I HAD SOME PERSONALL BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OF.